Friday, January 22, 2010

Some Great Resources

There are excellent resources all over the internet for homeschooling materials for free, but I am really excited about the excellent resources I am just now discovering on nature study. Through tomorrow Jim Erskine is offering the The Giant Handbook of Nature Study by Anna Botsford Comstock in individual downloads at Homeschool Freebie of the Day. Along with this some of you may be aware of Harmony Art Mom and her great blogs, but you must check out her Handbook of Nature Study blog that coordinates with the handbook. Be sure to look around the blog because there are a lot of free resources here that can be used with your nature study.

I have been struggling with our Science material up to this point, and I am so excited about having discovered all of this. I look forward to learning more and implementing it into our homeschool day.

No comments:

Post a Comment