Saturday, August 21, 2010

School Scheduling


Well that time of year has come again. I have been busy organizing materials, planning and preparing for our upcoming school year. In some ways it can be overwhelming to get it all done, but one bite at a time, and I am so thankful for the results when I get done.

You can see my most recent daily school schedule here. This is a result of lots of time and reflection on what has worked for us in the past. It is an ever-changing agenda that acts as a guideline for our school days, but by no means is it a rule.

Now time to focus on the individual subjects themselves as I finish pulling together materials, establish yearly and monthly goals, and excite my children for their upcoming academic pursuits.

2 comments:

  1. HI! Love the colored coded schedule! Did you come up with it? I am also excited for the coming year and have been preparing these last few weeks! I am so excited this year for TOG! I fianlly took the time to plan out all of Year 3 Unit 1. FYI: If you will be in BZN this fall the Museum of the Rockies has a Lewis and Clark laser show running. Also if you are ever in Great Falls, there is a Lewis and Clark Interpreter Center. How can I be praying for you this year?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Schedule looks great! Enjoy the spots with free time and such now--I can't seem to find time for that label these days!!! :) Oh well, the seasons of life, right?!

    ReplyDelete