Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Christmas Music Unit Study

In search of a Christmas unit, I figured I would be able to find one online that fit our family and would take some of the guesswork out of the preparations for me. (There is already so much to do at holiday time.) Though, I don't plan on breaking from regular school for Christmas studies, I was wanting something special to do for the days leading up to this special time of year.
Thankfully, I think I have found a perfect fit. At Homeschooling Apropos VegieMama has put together a great unit for studying Christmas music. I especially like the simple craft suggestion of creating ornaments that go along with each day of study.
As we begin this journey here today, December 1, 2009, I hope others also will be encouraged to take time to reflect on the Lord and the coming of His Son to earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment